Ideations is a multidisciplinary design-build firm. Our expertise has produced high impact environments and exhibits for over 20 years. We are looking to develop relationships which challenge our creativity, experience and craftsmanship.
Process & Capabilities
Ideations translates raw ideas into tangible structures for targeted audiences. We approach every project anew... starting with ideas and allowing them to grow and to materialize. At the root of ideations is the process. A process that begins with the client - their goals, opportunities, parameters and budget. The result is a carefully conceived and meticulously implemented solution.
Our design-build team has the confidence and flexibility to go outside the box searching for successful solutions. Philosophically, we believe we can do anything, and are not afraid to try anything.
The process begins with identifying the clients perspective, what they need and what the project parameters are. The information gleaned from the client interview is reviewed. The team then initiates brainstorming sessions. Initial ideation drawings or renderings of the abstract concepts are produced, either with informal sketches, CAD or 3D modeling programs. A client presentation is developed.
Once client approval is obtained, the actual project goes into motion. Details, specifications, engineering, and fabrication are started. If there are areas beyond our expertise we search them out... for we are not experts in everything... we are experts in the process. The design process does not stop at the drawing board, but rather continues throughout the project, even as the uniquely crafted forms are being installed.
From exhibits to environments to products, Ideations is the process, the creativity and the expertise that makes the abstract real.
Ideations... realization of ideas through space and form.
- Interior Design
- Wine Displays
- Merchandising / POP Displays
- Trophies / Awards
- Graphic Messaging
- Large Format Graphics
Fabrication & Installation CAPABILITIES
- Combined 40 years experience creating custom solutions using various woods, metals and plastics
- In-house 3-Axis CNC with an 8' x 4' bed
- We use a variety of up-to-date fabrication tools
- In-house finishing capabilities
- We offer nationwide installation with valuable experience coordinating and working alongside various trades as a project comes together.
- Our fabrication team is versed with quickly and efficiently devising solutions to problems as they arise.
- We have Dave. You'll understand when you watch us install a project. Trust us, he's a unique problem solver.